What we offer
We shoulder your burden.
We conduct internal investigations of discrimination cases in your organisation, including cases of sexual harassment – professional, efficient and goal orientated. In doing so, we respect the values of your organisation. We draft the final report and outline appropriate actions. It goes without saying that we also support you in your internal communication. During the follow-up, we sit down with you to analyse your processes and procedures for conducting internal investigations and so support you in preventing future discrimination cases.
We make a plan for you.
We help you to identify structures and procedures for conducting internal investigations in cases of discrimination such as sexual harassment, mobbing, bullying or racism. We then provide support as you implement these schemes, compile the necessary organisational manuals, communication plans and procedures for you and draft standardised protocol and decision memoranda. In addition, we provide training for your personnel responsible for internal investigations for discrimination cases.
We conduct staff training.
We offer practical seminars and workshops on prevention. This builds resilience among your staff against potential sexual harassment and other discrimination in your organisation.
How you benefit
- Maintaining a good work climate
- Competitive advantage for recruitment and retention
- Consolidation of your organisation’s value
- Protection of your reputation
- Prevention against discrimination and sexual harassment
- Highly specialised and experienced advisers
- Efficient and confidential investigations of compliance breaches
Further Information (in German)
- Whistleblowing in der EU und der Schweiz